5 Star Engineering and Maintenance, LLC takes pride on being an industry leader in Tube, Pipe, & Roll Form equipment installation and process control solutions. We provide a wide array of services to give complete value proposition to our customers. Our strong relationships within the industry have given us the opportunity to work on many of the industries firsts. Whether it’s Contract Maintenance, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering, Control Services, Field Service work, or Turnkey Project Services, 5 Star Engineering and Maintenance, LLC has all of your Tube, Pipe, & Roll Form needs.
- Complete Turnkey Capital Project Structural Tube Mill Installation (Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical).
- Project includes installation of following equipment:
- OTO Entry Equipment which inlcuded Uncoiler, Straightener, End Welder, Accumulator, Pinch Roller
- T&H Lemont Mill which included Forming Section, Thermatool Welder, Sizing Section
- OTO Cutoff Saw
- MAIR Table with Bundler and Automated Packaging System
- Complete Mechanical Installation of Kent Accumulator including Pre‐Engineering, Layout and Assembly,Shimming and Leveling, Anchoring, and Grouting
- Contract Electrical & Engineering Maintenance Program. Implementing of World Class Maintenance Program for both mechanical and electrical disciplines, as well as Turnkey Project Installations and Shutdown Coordination of four (4) mechanical tube mills and three (3) structural Tube Mills, (2) slitters.
- Support is on‐site 24 hours / 6 Days per week.
- Turnkey Capital Project Installation (Engineering, Civil, Mechanical & Electrical) of new 22” Mill
- KUSAKABE Milling Saw Cutting System. Installation included all civil, foundation, mechanical millwright work, electrical power, control, and systems integration.
- Turnkey Capital Project (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Project Management / Engineering) of 14” Mill Upgrade of existing Structural Mill to a new Servo Operated Quick Change Tooling Format by OEM Kusakabe Electric Machinery Japan. Forming and sizing.
- Turnkey Capital Project Structural 6” Tube Mill Installation (Engineering, Civil, Mechanical & Electrical) of New Integrated OEM Tube Mill comprised of Nakata, OTO, MAIR, & EFD ELVA OEM’s.
- Complete Turnkey Capital Project Structural Tube Mill Installation (Engineering, Civil, Mechanical,
- Electrical, Controls). Project included installation of following equipment:
- Design, Supply, and Build of MCC Panels for Mill Equipment, which includes Entry Section, Forming Section, Sizing Section, and Table
- Installed Entry Equipment, which included Guild Uncoiler, Guild Straightener, Guild End Welder, and Kent Floop Machine
- Installed Mill Equipment, which included Maruichi Forming Section, Thermatool Welder, Maruichi Sizing Section, OTO Cutoff, and Maruichi Table
- Complete Electrical Installation for new Heat Treatment Facility including Temper Furnace and Cooling Bed.
- Installation includes all Switchgear, Control and Power Panels, Remote I/O Panels, MCC’s, Cable Tray, Cables, and Power and Control Wiring.
- Includes Installation and Field Wiring of all Operator Panels, Field Sensors, Instrumentation, and Remote I/O, Start‐up and Commissioning.
- Complete Mechanical Piping Package for new Heat Treatment Facility including Direct and Indirect Water, Hydraulic Piping, and Pneumatic Piping.